Restore Laurel Project
At the centennial planning meeting of May 2018, the Laurel Hall Board and community members discussed the Laurel Hall improvement plan.
These Improvements Have Been Completed!
- Sealed basement floor
- Updated bathrooms: new flooring, sinks, and toilet
- Re-plumbed water heater to give hot water to bathrooms
- Installed new downstairs windows.
Next Phase in Need of Funding:
- Front Porch: providing steel post/beam and post/footing connections
- Structural blocking where the floor joist bear on the beams
- Electrical work
- Downstairs: Foam insulation at interior of foundation wall, along with drywall, basement ceiling insulation, wood ceiling, new kitchen
- Upstairs: New flooring over old stage, refinish main floor, more bracing on ceiling joist
- Painting inside and out
- Unsticking windows
- Grip-able handrails at stairways
- ADA bathrooms
- Audio/Visual System
Ways to Donate
Laurel Community Home Club is a 501c3 non-profit. Donations to Restore Laurel may qualify as tax deductible.
Consult your accountant. 100% goes directly to the Restore Laurel Project.
You may donate via GoFundMe or PayPal by clicking an icon below.
To donate by check, mail to Laurel Community Home Club, 14200 SW Campbell Rd., Hillsboro OR 97123